Monday, September 17, 2007

Some favorites to note...

My brothers introduced this game to me over the summer while we were on vacation in Newport Beach, and I have been addicted ever since. It is a game of strategy, and is long, but for some reason, it doesn't bore me and I can't get enough of it. I got so desperate to play, that I have to admit I downloaded it so I can play against the computer whenever I want- SAD! If anyone ever wants to learn or needs someone to play- I'm your gal!

So, since I am using this blog as my journal, I have new favorite in my life that I would like to make note of. The awesome book series from Stephenie Meyer. It has romance, action, suspense, and vampires. It's my new Harry Potter. There are 3 books in the series, if you haven't read them yet, start, you will love them!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wende. Today I was wondering how Lonny was doing with his police work. He is on his own now isn't he? So I was happy to find this on my e-mail. Give us more of an update on him please. We like what you have posted so thanks a lot for that. We have an Eldredge forum that we love and it helps us stay in touch with family all over this country from Georgia to Washington State. I hope this site will do the same for the family. Loved the photos.

Jennie Carter said...

Wende,
Welcome to the world of blogging! This is how I KIT lately since I have become a pregnant hermit. I love the cute pictures you posted. Hope to see you in real life again soon!!

Jenna said...

I am so excited that you love the Twilight series. I have almost had to force some girls to read it. They all loved it too. The only person I know that did not like it is my Grandma - she only reads smut romance novels.

Anyways I love your blog - and yes you can still miss me when I have moved.

Melissa said...

Settlers for life!!! :)

Becky said...

Wende-- I am so glad to see you are blogging and Hilary too!! FUN!! I've been hearing so much about these 2 things...when life slows down, I am going to check them out!