Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Brig and Bobo

I always said after Brig was born that I wanted another boy, but I wanted them to be at least 2 years apart, so they both wouldn't be on missions at the same time. Well, they are exactly 2 years apart TO THE DAY. For Brig's 2nd Birthday we gave him a brother. I think he still feels he got robbed, but maybe someday, it will mean alot to the both of them! And the last few years, we have been at the Beach House in Newport Beach on their birthdays. They love it though and it always makes a fun party to be near the beach! I love these boys, they mean the world to me. I love their strong personalities, yet they can both be tender and loving. They have lots of spunk, and have lots of friends because of it! I pray they will be as good of men as they are sweet little boys!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Alli Loar said...

youve been busy! Fun new posts, love seeing everyones pictures!

mattis0n said...

wow an update.. you act like you are soooo busy. It was fun talking to you the other night... we really do need to go to lunch when things get less hectic.

Jen said...

I had no idea they were born on the same day! My brother and I were too -- I always liked sharing my birthday (but we were 7 years apart).

Wendi said...

YAHOO! finally you are back on the blogging bandwagon! I love catching up! So glad to be in touch with you- you are so cute and fun! SOOOO need to get together with you soon!
Wendi

steph j. said...

You guys have been busy. Happy birthday to all your cute kids!