Sunday, May 31, 2009

Smitty


One of my really good friends from High School passed away. Laura Smith-Foster (not related officially, but in one of our Reunion Meetings, we did mention we always knew we were sisters, and now with us both having the same last name, it was official!) I will miss her and her laugh and beautiful smile. The MHS Class of '88 really came together. Through various donations we were able to help provide food for the family celebration after the funeral and this beautiful flower arrangement!



Kim Huber, me, Coach Kerby, amd Marian. Some of my most favorite people!
Class of '88, we will all miss you Smitty!
me with Carla (Laura's sister) and sisters Lisa and Lori Nelms
In times like this, I become reflective of my own life and how short it could be. I don't want their to be any regrets. My family and friends mean the world to me, they always have and they always will. I am blessed to be surrounded with such good people in my life. I am thankful everyday for all of you! You mean the world to me!

No comments: