Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Lindsay

Here's some fun Lindsay facts:
She is a good decorator always giving everything just the right touch!

Ragnar Race, March 2008 London's Run, Feb 2008

Casa Grande Triathalon, Nov. 2007

Turkey Trot, Nov 2007

She is one of the most determined people I know, if she puts her mind on something, she will do it! Especially when it comes to exercise and eating good! These are just the last couple of races she has done in the last couple of months. She never stops running (unless her shoe is untied) and even though she has 2 toe nails about to fall off, she will do another one again soon!

Lindsay and Emma at the Hannah Montana Concert!
She is the most patient mom I know. She is kind and loving to her children, and a good example to me on being a good mother.


She is one of the best Bargain Shoppers I know! (And Bead Scout)



She hosted my first Bead Divas party back in 2002, and she has been going strong ever since!



I really just love hanging out with the girl, and yes, it is because she is my sis, but mostly because she is a true friend and I love her!


Here are a few more photos from her Birthday Celebrations!


7 comments:

The Kennedy Family said...

OH WOW!! That is the nicest!
I feel so loved! Thank you so much!
Can't wait for lunch.
P.S. One of the toenails came off last night...one more to go!
Love ya!! Linds

summer k said...

I totally agree! Hope Lindsay has a great B-day!

Jenna said...

Wende - That was so nice of you!

Linds - I hope you had a fabulous day!

I am totally jealous of your sisters. Great one more thing I am going to hell for!

Jenna said...

WENDE -

I hope you had a FABULOUS birthday too! You are right, you and Jarrod are twins!

steph j. said...

Happy Birthday to Linds...and Happy Birthday to you too Wende. I love reading about all the fun things you and your sisters do together.

Becky said...

Happy birthday Lindsay, I agree you are awesome!!

Oh, and you too Wende...I did hear it was your birthday recently from jane!

Hilary said...

Wende--your tribute to Lindsay was sweet and true. You are a great Sister to all of your brothers and sisters. So proud of the kindnesses you show everyone.

Love you,

Mom