Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2nd Annual Sisters GNO


Our GNO was put together at the last minute, no Hils and a couple little ones can't stop us from having a true GNO!!

In true GNO style- we headed straight to Sprinkles Cupcakes before it closed. Then headed straight for our favorite restuarant- Le Grande Orange (LGO) and put down about 6 of these- no problem!! Seriously- they brought out a couple and then went and brought the remaining pizzas- in the little time they were gone we pretty much inhaled one of the pizzas- the waitress kept thinking she still needed to bring us one more, but we kept trying to explain we had already devoured an entire pizza! It wasn't embarassing!



Some of our GNO consisted of naps with newborn babies- I mean does it get any better than that- seriously??!! Especially when the babe is sleeping like that!


And brothers were allowed to come and eat only the left overs and give their sisters neck rubs and find the funniest SNL skits on You Tube!!


We had a gal come and give us Holiday Glitter Toes!


And we waxed our feet and hands!! Felt sooooo good!


Even though we didn't do our Hotel sleep over- it was still alot of fun. I love all my sis's and truly can say they are each not only a sister, but a true friend.

And of course- the traditional bro and sis photo- in age order, no Hils on the end though!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I think you need to branch out and invite cousins too :)

Dave and Kendra Benedetti said...

Hi Wende,
I just came across your blog. GNO looks so fun! I need to get my mom and sis to do this. Just wanted to say hi. Your family is adorable and I love your blog!
See ya,
Kendra

Judy/Mom said...

Wow you weren't kidding when you said you had updated! Such great pictures. It all was fun to be a part of. Thanks for your documentation!

Love you!

Mom

steph j. said...

My mouth is watering...I don't know if it is better not ever having LGO or having it...I need to go think about it. You all are stinkin cute and I love all of you and miss you too!