Monday, December 1, 2008

Dance, Soccer, Orchestra, Piano, & Broken Arm = Kids!!

It's no wonder why life just never seems to slow down. As I look back on the pictures I have taken, trying to document our life, I am amazed at how we "get it all done"! But somehow we do, and we (for the most part) have a good time while we're doing it! Here's a little glimpse into our crazy hectic schedule!


This is how I picked Bobo up from preschool one day.

Macy has been getting up every morning, Monday thru Friday, to get to school by 7:15am for Orchestra. They had their first Orchestra concert, I was so amazed at how much she has already learned. I keep telling her I really hope she sticks with it! There is something very soothing about the violin, I really love listening to it!Macy and Ashley

Cousin Emma

Macy, Emma, & Kohl with their teacher Mrs McConagy.

One of Macy's biggest fans, Grandma Judy!

While Emma's mom and dad were in the hospital having Baby #6, we were able to go support Emma in her first Company Dance Concert. She did a great job, here dances were alot of fun to watch. The girls were able to see how a lot of hard work really pays off!!

Macy went ice skating for her first time, and got her first broken arm. Dad says no one else is allowed to go ice skating for awhile!
On the way to the doctors to get her cast on.

Waiting for the doctor to come in!
Can you tell she got her cast on Halloween Day?
X-rays show a break on her left wrist!

Kaitlyn has been practicing real hard for her first Strut-n-Stuff (SNS) performance (at Williams Field High School Football Halftime Show) Once all the girls get all dressed up, it's hard to tell them apart, they all look exactly the same. I had a hard time even seeing where she was on the field.
Brenly and Kaitlyn
Paige and Kendyl
This gives you a little idea of their performance.
Macy's Fall Soccer Season!

This was a new team for us. She didn't get as much playing time this year, since she was the new girl, but she still learned and improved alot. Their team only lost one game the whole season!
Brig's team was about how to have fun while playing soccer- and boy did they. I still think they learned a little, they definitely had a lot of fun!
Brig, Luke, and Clay...

...and all their fans!

I got a cute email one day from my neighbor, Jen Byers, with this picture attached. She said she couldn't resist taking a picture of these two looking in on her while she was in her backyard.
Bobo and Sammy


SNS Queen Creek Parade


Emma ( I thought it was Kaitlyn at first- hard to tell apart!!)


Kaitlyn is closest to the camera on the left. It was hard to find her, and then once I did she was almost past me!!
G-love was "too cold to smile" (she's the top one on the left)

Emma, Kaitlyn, and Brenly- still smiling after the parade!

Kaitlyn and Paige in front of SNS float- which was, by far, the cutest float in the parade!


Since I went back to work in March, piano just wasn't happening, so I finally signed Kaitlyn up with a new teacher, Rachel Gunson. She is such a great teacher! For their first recital, she arranged for it to be at an Elderly Rest Home, so the kids could play for the Elderly people who lived within. Kaitlyn did a great job! She and her teacher even played a duet together!

WHEW! What a crazy few months!! And it all starts again in January, I think I need a nap!

2 comments:

Jenny Alberti said...

That was so much fun catching up on all your fun family stuff! Miss ya

Becky said...

you do a lot...wow!! Macy looks so big and so sad she broke her arm her first time ice skating. Poor thing, that's scary!!!