Sunday, April 20, 2008

Preschool Dropout!

At the beginning of the year, Brody was all signed up for Preschool, and mom was sooo excited- we're talking actual hours in the day with no kids! After the 3rd day of class, his teacher felt that he just wasn't ready yet. We tried to start it up in January, but had no luck. A few weeks ago my sis saw a post on Queen Creek friends about an opening for the last 2 months in a Preschool nearby. I thought- why not try this again. Well, good news, he's re-enlisted! Brody documented the car ride his first day of school....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is hilarious!! I'm so glad he is back in preschool!! He should be a photographer :)

Jennie Carter said...

I know it was so sad when Brody had to leave Preschool. Every day for about two weeks, Laney would tell me, "Mommy, Bobo, he is not in my school anymore, only Carter."
So yeah for Brody, but even more so YEAH....for you!