Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sea World

Our family decided to have a mini vacation at Sea World because we had to go anyways with Kaitlyn's dance group. We spent a good 2 1/2 days at Sea World- a little long for Sea World- we pretty much had done it all in a day and half, but the kids were having fun, and I guess that's all that matters?!
The fun started from the very beginning! Not even half way there, we passed this marine caravan. Brig and Brody thought it was the BEST!
We were lucky to have Miss Paige with us for the trip. She was alot of fun!

(I'm not sure what the boys are doing in this picture, I think Brig is saying peace, and Bobo thinks Brig is holding up how old he is, so he's trying to do the same??!!)

Our driver/dad


This picture is for Bobo, he loves "the fans" on the way to San Diego. He made me take a picture and he looked at 50 times after we had passed them.

First ride, river raft- time to get wet! Luckily Bobo wasn't tall enough and I had to stay back with him on this one!

Wet and cold after the river raft about 3 times in a row.

(For some reason, I did not feel sorry for them!)

Next morning, 8am, somehow I got talked into being in the front row on this one. I don't know what I was thinking, I didn't think you got that wet, I was severly wrong. I didn't get dry from this ride until about 3 in the afternoon. Mind you, the weather was pretty cold, and I was not happy about this! I HATE to be cold!

Umm, yeah, that is me in the middle of that splash- see what I mean!

I think I'm having it out with the kids here!

Lonny's turn, he idn't fall for the front row stupidity like I did!

Penguins

Polar Bear- walked right in front of us- the kids loved it!

Brig and Beluga Whale

Shamu's spit on Macy

Bobo and Spencer Bateman with their 3-D glasses on.

Chillin' with the 3-D's

Lonny was REAL happy I bought these for the boys- NOT! We had blue sucker everywhere, the ceiling of the car, the car seat, the door, themselves.... but look at their faces.... they thought I was the best mom!

Yep, you got it, Aladdin's Castle again, I refused this time!

..and eventually Lonny had enough too, so the kids just did by themselves, a few hundred times!

While the girls were having fun getting wet, I talked the boys into this! They look so sweet- looks can be deceiving!

I really hated this ride!

Kaitlyn got to help with the Sea Lion's pre-show.

And finally, the reason why we were even there! Kaitlyn did a great job on her dance. She has improved so much this year. She smiled the entire dance and really knew her stuff! (I didn't take still photos because I was videoing it!)

1 comment:

summer k said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had so much fun!