Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hilary goes to Boston!

So, as soon as our ship was in harbor and we could use our cell phones again, I called Hilary thinking she already had her mission call. I was so glad to hear she hadn't got it and that it would probably be the next day, so I would be able to make it. We literally came straight from the airport to my sister, Syd's, home to be there for the unveiling!

We all had guesses of where she would go. My mom and Wesley guessed Boston. My mom thought it would be a fun place to be with Mitt Romney running for the GOP nomination! Boy was she right, hopefully with both things!


Hils opening her call- how exciting!

Boston, Massachusetts, leaving December 19, 2007!


The Worthen Family, 2007

She is going to be missed greatly, especially by her nieces and nephews, but what a wonderful example she is setting for them! Love you Hilary!




5 comments:

Shawnda and Nathan Mills said...

Hey Nin! I'm so glad to hear hils is doing good, i haven't heard from her in a couple weeks. I really miss that girl! But yah i'm still here. I was really bummed cause everything was set and then last minute things with the housing just got all messed up. But i'm trying to make the best of it! If you ever need a babysitter i'm still here and would love to come see you guys.

☂niki. said...

way to update nin!!! you just have two more months now til you're on track :)ps. i look like a floating head in that pic with hils and g-luv!

Becky said...

We will miss Hilary too, she will be a GREAT missionary and it will go so fast! I wish I'd have served a mission, I am always jealous of those girls-- they have so much more spiritual knowledge than I do!

Ashley said...

Hey! sorry its taken me sooo long to get back. i dont know how to work this very well! ugh!! but it was great to read about hil! thanks sooo much for the necklace! i LOVED it! also, i had soo much fun in phoenix with yall! ill have to keep up with hil on your page while she is gone. hope all is well!!

steph j. said...

you auys are the cutest family...i can't stand how cute all of your kids are...everyones.