Wednesday, January 16, 2008

November 2007 Highlights

November was packed with so many events, I thought I'd just do a brief highlight of some of our favorite things we did...



Fall Festivals

Free Face Paintings


Free Hayrides...

...which we did twice!


Brig finished playing a fun soccer season.


Kaitlyn performed at the State Fair.


Her cousins and Hilary were there to support her, plus we had a little fun afterwards!

Crazy Hair Day at school


Just couldn't pass this one up- love my boys!


The Ultimate Softball Challenge- Collins Family vs. the Worthen Family


Our team mascot, Big Boy

Puttin on my game face!

Brig's first time at bat- he actually made contact with the ball too!

The Collins' were good losers and nice enough to stick around for a photo of all who participated. Way to be good sports in the eye of defeat! :)

My niece, Emma, had her appendix out and was in the hospital for a week.


...And I didn't take one picture at Thanksgiving. All of my family were able to be together on Thanksgiving Day for the first time in a few years. We had more than enough food and watched a BYU Basketball game. No matter how much work it is, it so worth it. I am so thankful for my family! This year was bittersweet knowing Hilary was going to be leaving on her mission. She will be missed at next year's feast.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I've been waiting for this for so long! So cute!! and you got a whole month done in no time at all :)

Becky said...

WHOA!! You did update, you weren't kidding...way to go!! I recognize that hay ride, was it at that dairy farm out there in like Gilbert?? AHH..I had another question, but I need to go back to your blog...pregnancy brain!!

Becky said...

Ok, that picture of your girls' crazy hair day, made me think of the time that they woke up early one Sunday morning and gave each other lovely hair cuts, then presented it to you in a little box...remember that!! It's funny now!!

Mindy said...

I am so excited to see new pictures. I love seeing all of you guys. I miss you all tell everyone hi for me

The Kennedy Family said...

I love the pics of the girls hair and the boys in matching shirts and Em, Ok I loved all the pics!

Ashley said...

hey! ok so i dont know how to add people; help me out please? i will def keep checking in on hils page! hope yall have a great weekend!

Ashley said...

hey! ok so i dont know how to add people; help me out please? i w ill def keep checkin in hils page! hope yall have a great weekend!