Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ugh- Tagged!

I'm only doing this because I love my Vegas cousins....

One word. First word that comes to mind. No explaining. Not as easy as you might think.

1. Where is your cell phone?car
2. Your hair?short
3. Work? insurance
4. Your father? hospital
5. Your favorite thing? family
6. Your dream last night? forgot
7. Your favorite drink? diet
8. Your dream car? Hummer
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your fears? kidnappers
11. What do you want to be in 10 years? active
12. Who did you hang out with last night? kids
13. What you're not good at? patience
14. Muffin? bran
15. One of your wish list items? pool
16. Where you grew up? Mesa
17. Last thing you did? email
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. What aren't you wearing? jewelry
20. Your pet? Lola
21. Your computer? brain
22. Your life? busy
23. Your mood? calm
24. Missing? Grandma
25. What are you thinking about right now? Brody
26. Your car/truck? van
27. Your summer? swimming
28. Your relationship status? married
29. Your favorite color? brown
30. When is the last time you really laughed with meaning? evening
31. Last time you cried? hour
32. School? someday
33. Least favorite weather? cold
34. Soup? all
35. Movie? mushy


Not tagging anyone! And no more tags for me!!! Too hard!!!

7 comments:

steph j. said...

Thank you Wende for that!

Missy said...

Wende...you ARE Queen of Clean. If my system fails...I am calling you for some advice.

kcaimee said...

Wende - Drop me a quick email when you get a chance. I lost your email address!
Thanks!

The Kennedy Family said...

I love reading other people's tags...hate doing them! :)

kcaimee said...

I have Dan's email address for you, but I don't know if he'd appreciate me posting it so drop me a quick email - "K?".
ramirez@everestkc.net

☂niki. said...

that's a fun one!

Mindy said...

I loved this and Thank you!!!!