Sunday, May 4, 2008

Got Beads?

I have been getting ready for the She's Got it All Boutique!! It was crazy, and time consuming, but I had a lot of fun! Thanks to my posse, also known as Kanoe, Lindsay, my mom, and Amber . I couldn't have got it all done without all of your help! We made 96 necklaces and 50 bracelets!! My mom had a dream using this tree she got at Christmas time to display the jewelry- I loved it!! Here's a look at the tree and a walk around. I have close ups of almost every necklace on my bead blog, check them out! Also, She's Got it All is going to start selling some on their website- so go check them out! (They are both on my side bar!)

Kanoe made these cute tags!


Amber made this cute poster for me to display next to everything- I loved it!

Here's the set up at the Boutique.

Just a few people were in attendance!

9 comments:

Sheba Price said...

Wendy, I love them! You were working it hard girl! How did you do? I will call you soon!

Jennie Carter said...

that looks like a lot of work, but awesome. You have so many cute necklaces! When is your next bead party? I sware I have tried to go to the last four or five that you have had and something always comes up. But I have quite a few beading projects that I need to get done that have been on the back burner way too long...I'll be sure to make the next one ( I hear there might even be some sex ed at the next party? :)

☂niki. said...

how fun nin! sounds like all that hard work paid off! i heard it was a huge success! good for you! everything is so cute!

steph j. said...

Oh my gosh, that is a ton...and all of them are so cute. I'm going to email you the one that I want...I didn't know there are bracelets too, I have to get some of those!

Cardon Family said...

they are all so cute! too bad i don't have girls to decorate with bling!:) but i love love love them!

Churchhouse said...

Wende- that is a ton....you really were busy! Are your hands sore???? By the way i love your song playing on your blog. That was one of my favorite songs when it first came out. I remember my mom and dad dancing to it.

kcaimee said...

This looks amazing and so does your blog! Very cute header & layout.

The Foster Family said...

Wende let me know if that is what you were envisioning!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

love love all your necklaces! so fabulously cute!