Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Neighborhood Late Nights


This is the favorite for all the kids in the neighborhood. They convince one of their parents to let all the neighborhood kids come over and invade your home and stay as late as possible. You are required to entertain, feed, and on this night, set up camp in yourbackyard and tell scary stories. It's a lot of fun when it is at someone else's house, and it's not too bad when it is your turn, the kids love it. I love that we have such a great neighborhood with many friendships!

3 comments:

Alli Loar said...

The kids are so lucky to live in this awesome neighborhood..what fun memories they will have!!I love living by such awesome people!!Thanks for the memorable late nights, I'm sure 90% of them were inspired by my party-animal/planner daughter,Kendyl!!!

kcaimee said...

Your neighborhood sounds a lot like mine. Although I probably shouldn't encourage competition, I think you need to consider entering this contest:
http://dreyers.slowchurned.com/neighborhoodsalute/english/

steph j. said...

HOW FUN!!!!