Sunday, May 4, 2008

Shave and a Haircut

OK, So they are a little young for a shave, but my curly, or surfer (as he prefers) haired boy has been asking to get a buzz. Hilary refused to do it before she left on her mission, and everyone else I talked to says I'm crazy for even thinking it. But I finally gave in, hopefully, soon enough that it will all grow out by school pictures next year!! With my luck, it will all grow in straight!



Brig's Before

Bobo's Before



Remnants of those beautiful curly locks!!

I almost wanted to put them in a zip lock bag as if he were a newborn baby!

I have to admit, they are pretty cute like this too, and soooo easy- pretty much don't do anything to their hair!

6 comments:

KJlovesBubba said...

Hey Wende - this is Bubba's wife and we just went through our "summer" haircuts for the boys this past week too! Check out our blog at kjlovesbubba.blogspot.com - I haven't posted their after pics yet, but should get to it soon! I love seeing your cute family and all the fun stuff you do!

Jennie Carter said...

Uhhh...I'm gonna miss the curls, but there new cuts are just as cute. I love the pic where Brigs has his arm around Brody. What a sweet big brother!

Cardon Family said...

i loved the curls too....but its always nice to be shaved for the summer....and i will grow back probably faster than you think! cute cute boys with long hair or short!!

Churchhouse said...

Don't tempt Addison.......but your boys look so cute!!!!

kcaimee said...

I love boys with nice tight haircuts...very cute (I mean handsome!!).

Becky said...

WAY cute!! And you are NOT crazy. We shave our kids every summer..it will grow back before school. They look so much more like Lonny with shaved heads, it's funny.