Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cummards Cabin

At the last minute we decided to go up to Syd's and Davy's cabin in Strawberry for Memorial Day weekend. Both Lonny and I and a couple of the kids had been real sick (for over a week), and I wasn't sure if I felt good enough, but it was cool and relaxing, and the kids got along and played outside most of the time. We did some crafts, played games, built a fort in the woods, and of course we had some good grub!
Thanks Syd and Davy for sharing the cabin- it really is so fun to be up there all together! These two can put down some food!

Classic Twister!

The kids spent a lot of time building a fort up the mountain. They did a really good job, my kids can't wait to go back and work on the fort some more!

It even came equipped with a T.V.!

Flowers for Decorations

The swing is real popular at the cabin!

There is even a line for the swing!

13 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that looks like so much fun! my parents used to have a cabin just above payson, i miss it so much. what a fun weekend.

what is with the sickies, i swear my kids were puking 3 weeks ago and then my 2 year old had it again. why???

Anonymous said...

Wendy, I am excited to meet and shoot your cute family! I see you have a picture of "grandma and grandpa Worthen" on the side of your blog, and Hilary linked too...I am in Judy (and Hilary's previous) ward. I worked with Judy in YW, and Hilary at camp...what a crazy small world!

Anonymous said...

Okay I just read down further and am guessing that Judy is your mom and Hil is your sis...MAN! I love those guys!

the cummard family said...

what hot mama drives the white mini van in the background-lol.

love love love the cabin, and love love love when all syd's sisters come!

Mindy said...

FUN I still remember that time we went to the cabin and uncle Lee nearly killed everyone on that three wheeler.

I just realized I never sent the money I am so sorry it will be in the mail tomorrow

Melissa said...

Oh it looks like so much fuN!! We totally missed out! It looks like the kids couldn't get enough of it!! We miss you! Next year, I'm bringing the baby to everything!

Missy said...

How fun for your kids to have so many FUN Cousins & Memories! And I am jealous that my SIL Jheri gets to bead it up with you every party...I want to make some necklaces when I come visit AZ. (maybe when I have a few extra dollars left over after gas & groceries, LOL!!!)

Have a fun summer!

☂niki. said...

what a blast! the fort is adorable! i want to come next time :)

Anonymous said...

My last name is Rogers, I live in your mom's neighborhood!

April Garvin said...

That looks like a LOT of fun! I know it is nice to get out of the house for a weekend.
Adam and I are going to Arizona this weekend to find a place to live. How hot are things? I am a little nervous about the heat...

Sara said...

Wende--glad you popped in on our blog!

Looks like you all had a great time!

Becky said...

That looks like such a great time..how fun for your kids to have so many cousins!!

Bonnie said...

Wende

Cute and fun blog!! It is such a great way to keep everyone in the loop. I had a great time beading this evening. Thanks!